Friday, December 21, 2007

The Annals of Jew-Hatred: Vol. 1 Num. 1
by: Schvach Yid

You can catch the latest in Jew-bashing naches as related by Yo Yenta at: http://www.yoyenta.com/?p=1717 .

Frankly, it’s nothing new to us. I could write ad infinitum (notice the use of Latin rather than Hebrew or Yiddish) about my personal experiences with Jew-hating slurs spat directly into my face (‘I don’t want any of your Jew tricks’ is what one of my former bosses said to me on one occasion).

Well, it doesn’t end. Thank Gd the ones over here in the USA don’t detonate us to bits.

Happy reading.

Oh yeah – good Shabbos.

4 comments:

Miss Worldwide said...

You've been tagged!

Schvach said...

I'm honored; thank you!

Anonymous said...

Please come torunescape gold
buy runescape
rs gold
runescape money
cheap rs gold

If you come, we will give you a great surprise!

Anonymous said...

In their heart, they are always excellent indofus kamas
kamas
cheap kamas
dofus gold
buy dofus kamas

They bring to them a lot of smile