Thursday, December 27, 2007


Entropy Is Easy
by: Schvach Yid

It’s the natural state of things. Just ask any assassin, providing he/she hadn’t committed suicide in the process, or wasn’t ‘done in’ quickly (as were, for example, John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald).

I don’t know how Benazir Bhutto felt about Israel; I have no idea how she felt about the establishment of the Jewish State in the Jewish homeland, but the business of this murder makes me sick. A fine gesellschaft’, as we yekes are prone to sarcastically proclaim.

Her only stance that I can recall offhand, aside for her efforts to establish a free democracy in her native Pakistan – no friend of Israel – was during her engagement to be married, when she said she just wanted to ‘be a good Moslem wife’.

As a ‘good Moslem wife’, she was a bit unconventional. I’ll leave the analyses to the experts; I’m no expert.

Photo credit: Atlas Shrugs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In their heart, they are always excellent inAtlantica online Gold
Atlantica Gold
buy Atlantica online Gold
cheap Atlantica online Gold
Atlantica online money

They bring to them a lot of smile