Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Small Items Administration
by: Schvach Yid


Lousy Jokes Department:

No, this is not a take-off from MAD Magazine. This is exactly the stuff I can’t stand, so I just have to share it with everyone. It was delivered via email. Hold your nose – I think it stinks!

One day, a kindergarten teacher said to the class of 5-year-olds, "I'll give $2 to the child who can tell me who the most famous man who ever lived was." An Irish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Patrick." The teacher said, "Sorry Sean, that's not correct."

Then a Scottish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Andrew." The teacher replied, "I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either."

Finally, a Jewish boy raised his hand and said, "It was Jesus Christ." The teacher said, "That's absolutely right, Marvin, come up here and I'll give you the $2."
As the teacher was giving Marvin his money, she said, "You know, Marvin, since you're Jewish, I was very surprised that you said Jesus Christ."

Marvin replied, "Yeah. In my heart I knew it was Moses, but business is business!"

Kol HaKavod Department – Almost:

Here’s a link to a well deserved tribute to the Queens of Judaism who serve in the IDF. Regrettably, the various links on this web page, as well as some of the pic of IDF soldiers, belie the true intent of the webpage, but still, our women (and men) in uniform deserve all the recognition we can muster.

Here’s the link:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=46c_1187848390

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In their heart, they are always excellent ineve isk
eve online isk
buy isk
cheap eve isk
buy eve online isk

They bring to them a lot of smile