Monday, December 22, 2008

The Top 10 Reasons Israeli Men Piss in Public:
by: Schvach Yid

#10 - ‘I had to go’

#9 - ‘who can find a bathroom in time?’

# 8 -‘the bathroom at home is always occupied’

# 7 - ‘I forgot to pay the key fee’

#6 - ‘Olmert sold my bathroom’

#5 - ‘Shin bet banned me from settling in a home with a toilet

#4 - ‘Israel has just negotiated all water rights to the Palestinian Authority’

#3 - ‘How else do you expect me to celebrate May Day on Rehov Kaplan?’

#2 – ‘I can’t see a thing through these sunglasses so I figured…’

And the #1 reason – ‘Ehhhhhh…

5 comments:

Ben-Yehudah said...

B"H

The Ramba"m says it is forbidden to hold it in, even for a minute.

I proudly pee behind bushes and things, in a modest fashion.

No shame here.

Schvach said...

But B-Y, the stench you leave behind.

Ben-Yehudah said...

Not if you do it in the right places, and not it's raining in Israel, so it gets watched away well.

Are you suggesting that MY urine stinks?

;-}

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.