Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Woke Up on the Roadside, Daydreaming
About the Way Things Really Are

by: Schvach Yid

Famous words by Bob Dylan. What Jewish blogger doesn’t quote Dylan (probably most!)?

Like the opening lyric of Idiot Wind, I too get paranoid, all too often, and then muster enough common sense to wake up and face reality.

So why do I imagine seeing fellow J-bloggers on the road when I commute to work, or when I shop at a local supermarket? If I included a photo of myself on my blog site, perhaps I would imagine running into myself as I move around town.

It’s paranoia vs rationalization. Such angst.

5 comments:

Batya said...

We probably are.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill Rees said...

danken for this, I googled this phrase from the song for some writing stuff, thinking that this is life, the problem is thinking that this is not how things really are, and enlightenment is the realisation that damn, it's really true!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.